The Calves Kick-Off Program “Minis” promotes football-based exercise and activity for younger children of all abilities, it doesn’t matter if you have never played before. The ages are used as a guide only and players can be moved between the phases depending on skill level and each child’s development level.
- Make new friends and develop social skills.
- Develop values of teamwork, co-operation, fair play, and respect for others.
- Develop a child's ability to make quick decisions and improve reaction time.
- Keep healthy by getting active.
- A nationally consistent program delivered by trained coaches.
- Constant supervision for your children in a fun, safe, welcoming environment.
- Learn the basics of the game through different drills, practices, and games.
- Build skills through games and simple drills delivered in an engaging and inclusive environment.
- Learn by playing football.
- Exposed to basic rules of the game.
The program is run over two terms, throughout the season.
- All sessions are held at Sutton Park.
- 8-week program
- 1 x 30min session per week
Where: Sutton Park, Brassall
Time: 9:00am – 9:30am